Spring has sprung in the budget beauty department too!
Maybelline has come out with five (5) new metal finish cream eye shadows from the Color Tattoo collection. They are:
- Inked In Pink – A shimmery warm-toned pink
- Electric Blue – A deep dark blue
- Silver Strike – Sparkly and very metallic bright silver
- Barley Branded – Warm champagne beige
- Gold Rush – Bright yellow metallic gold
Unlike with Maybelline’s Fall 2012 collection, the Spring 2013 Metal cream eye shadows are not limited edition. They are showing up in the likes of CVS, Target and WalMart. I am currently having fun testing these out and will post reviews as soon as I can. I did not pick up Gold Rush as the bright yellow looks like death warmed over on my cool-toned skin. However I can tell you that if you are medium-dark to dark-skinned, definitely pick up Inked In Pink and Barely Branded. You’ll thank me later.
Any colors catch your fancy?